Please note that every challenge in this blog can be entered with any form of art work, not just cards. Themes may have to be slighly altered, but as long as they represent the general idea, feel free to enter.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Squigglefly Has Free Digis!

I love FREE, don't you?  One of the companies a few of us work for is Squigglefly Designs.  They offer several free digi's, and their digi images in the store are very reasonable.  So, in celebration of Squigglefly, we are showcasing project made with their digi images!
Here's my project.  This is my granddaughter, who was very happy to wear a shirt that Grandma colored for her.  I love digis because you can do so much with them.  Here, I printed my digi onto iron-on transfer paper and ironed it onto one of her camis.  The image is called Daisy Bear by artist Diane Carubia.  One tip about this process--color heavily, as some of it gets lost in the transfer process.  Pat M.

4 comments:

  1. Darling little girl. Great "T", the little bear is adorable. I love digis also. They are fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is cuter !!! Both are Adorable. Great idea about the shirt and thanks for the great tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she a sweetheart and what a wonderful colorful tip! The old ways are returning as I used to do this for my children using Artex pens (remember them)? Beautiful shirt Pat!

    ReplyDelete

Just leave a little love and consider being a follower; better yet join us!